Call for Ideas
At Lavazza, we recognize the impact of packaging and the challenges ahead, which is why we have been working over 10 years to research, develop, test and implement actions to reduce the environmental impact of our packaging.
The world is undergoing an unprecedent paradigm shift: we have realized that we have lived beyond our means for decades and that we can no longer consume the planet’s resources without paying the consequences.
Attention to the concepts of sustainability of both private and companies’ choices is growing every day, the availability of resources is limited, nations are equipping themselves with regulations that are more focused on a virtuous use of what the world can offer us.
To better define packaging sustainability and to prioritize targets we are challenging you with the aim of identifying future packaging trend topic that can be important for a food industry company such as Lavazza.
- What will be the most sustainable material in 2030?
- Will paper-based materials (paper with High Barrier coatings, paper capsules..) become a real solution instead of a promised one?
- What will be the resource availability for packaging (% of market share for each material and confidence level) in 2030?
- How the coffee will be delivered in 2030?
- What the consumer will look for the coffee packaging in 2030?
- What will be the relationship between packaging, technology and communication in 2030?
Challenge@PoliTo are worth 8 curricular or extracurricular credits.
Check your degree programme to verify it.
Overcoming the Challenge allows the release of the Open Badge.
Places are limited. For any questions, write to email@example.com